Essentials Of Rumi

A collections of some quotations and poems of Rumi.

                                                              When the world pushes you to your knees, 
                                            you are in the perfect position to pray ~Rumi


However much we describe and explain love, when we fall in love we are ashamed of our words~Rumi

A life without love is a waste. “Should I look for spiritual love, or material, or physical love?”, don’t ask yourself this question. Discrimination leads to discrimination. Love doesn’t need any name, category or definition. Love is a world itself. Either you are in, at the center…either you are out, yearning.

I smile like a flower not only with my lips
but with my whole being.  ~Rumi

One day I feel confused and down,
the next I can reach the sky
without you I am never calm.
In your absence people ridicule me,
but when you come
I don't mind what they think or say. ~Rumi

Be soulful ; Be kind ; 
Be in Love.
Rumi i♥

Although I may try to describe love, 
When I experience it, I am speechless.

                                                 Once you conquer your selfish self,
                                                               all your darkness will change to Light. Rumi                                                                         

There is a window from one 
Heart to another Heart.

Your kindness cannot be said.
You open doors in the sky.
You ease the heart and make
God's qualities visible. ~Rumi

Apart from Love, everything passes away.~Rumi

Left facebook long ago,but couldn't left Rumi... and his poems.

1 comment:

  1. Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr!


    Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher Network.

    If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the Publisher Network today!

    Why to join in Indian Publisher Network?

    * Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
    * Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
    * Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit, & Checks.
    * Referral payouts.
    * Best chance to make extra money from your website.

    Join and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

    If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID

    I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

    Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
    The team at